Fire Damage Restoration
First Response Services is a licensed general contractor and can complete your fire damage restoration project from start to finish. Everything from the initial site assessment, securing the site, fire cleaning, contents cleaning, structure cleaning, drying and completing the full fire reconstruction project. First Response also has certified fire damage technicians on staff to handle any type of fire in your home or business.
First Response Services is a local family owned fire damage restoration services company.
We respond 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. Call us today at 478-923-5777.
- Fire damage assessment
- Fire and smoke cleaning
- Board-up and on-site security
- Debris removal
- Structural drying and dehumidification
- Smoke, soot and residue removal
- Odor removal and deodorization
- Soda and dry-ice blasting
- Carpentry & reconstruction
- Content cleaning, restoration, and storage
- On-site emergency power
- Temporary housing
- Temporary fencing
- Document and records recovery, cleaning and decontamination
- HVAC cleaning and decontamination
Before & After Photos
After A Fire Checklist
What To Do After A Fire:
- Secure the property and retain a contractor to board up windows, roofs, and additional damages.
- If you need emergency housing, food, clothing, basic furniture, counseling for you or your children, you may contact the Red Cross, Salvation Army or your
- Contact your insurance agent.
- If weather permits, open your windows for ventilation.
- If electricity is off, empty your refrigerators and freezers.
- Call a plumber to drain and blow out all water lines if heat is off in the winter (also known as winterizing).
- Retain receipts for any money you spend. These receipts may be necessary for possible insurance reimbursements.
- Nothing should be thrown away until the items are listed on an inventory of damaged belongings (for the insurance company to reimburse).
What Not To Do After A Fire:
- Do not enter the structure without the proper Personal Protective Equipment.
- Do not enter the structure until you meet with the Fire Official in charge.
- Do not wipe or attempt to wash fire residue from walls, ceilings, contents, or other absorbent surfaces without professional assistance.
- Do not use carpeting or upholstered furniture impacted by heavy smoke residue or debris.
- Do not use food items or canned goods exposed to heat.
- Do not turn on computers, televisions, stereos or electrical appliances until they have been cleaned and checked.
- Do not touch anything. Oil from your hands can permeate upholstery, walls, and woodwork, causing additional damage.
- Do not use any electrical fixtures, switches, or outlets.
Fire Restoration Company
First Responses Services is the number one fire damage cleanup company in middle Georgia. We will work with your insurance adjuster to come to an agreement on the scope of work and pricing. Once the scope of work is agreed upon along with pricing, First Response can begin work immediately after the contract is signed.
Advantages of working with a restoration company for the fire damage repairs;
- Restoration company understands insurance pricing programs and terminology.
- The restoration company is used to working on quick turnaround repair projects with fast start dates.
- The restoration company has the tools, technology, techniques, and experience in properly deodorizing fire and smoke damage.