First Response Services offers 24/7 emergency response to water damage in Perry, GA. Services include moisture detection, water extraction, carpet cleaning, hardwood floor drying, and more. If your home or business has been damaged by a flood, plumbing backup, or sewage spill, First Response Services is here to help. Our IICRC-certified technicians will save you time, money and frustration in the disaster recovery process.
When to Call Water Damage Experts
If your home or business has water damage, call experts immediately. Even minor water damage can create lasting mold, mildew, and structure damage within 24 hours. These long-term effects can hurt your health and your wallet.
Mold causes a number of health-related side effects including respiration problems and allergic reactions. Water remains below carpets and in the building materials of a structure if professional extraction isn’t used. This allows mold to build up unseen. Our technicians use the latest equipment and techniques to find and extract water from deep down in the structure of your home or business.
The FRS Advantage
Our firm is certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. This means our technicians are trained to the highest professional standard.
First Response Services is also a licensed general contractor, so we can see your restoration project through from start to finish. We will save you a headache by putting the whole job on one contract.
Restoration isn’t an everyday experience for most people. It is for us. We can help you deal with insurance adjusters. Our experienced staff will guide you through the process and make sure you’re following the right steps with your insurance company. In addition, we keep thorough documentation of the restoration process including drying logs and photos so you have a record to give your insurance agent.
The Water Damage Restoration Process
Every damage incident is different, so your experience may not include all of our services. However, there are a few things you can expect when dealing with a water incident in your home or business in Perry.
As soon as you call First Response Services, you’ll be on the road to recovery. Here’s how that typically goes:
- Call your insurance company: You need to call your insurance provider to file a claim immediately. Also, tell them you have a restoration technician on the way.
- Site survey: FRS’s restoration tech will look around your home for damage. In addition to obvious flooding, we use thermal cameras to detect cold spots in your roof, walls, and flooring. Cold spots in a structure are a good sign of water damage.
- Extraction and removal: Our team will immediately begin extracting water and removing damaged items from the area.
- Drying: We use heavy-duty industrial equipment to dry carpets, hardwood floors, and building structure. Documents and other contents of your home or business will be dried at our facility.
- Damage repairs: As a licensed general contractor, FRS can handle any and all necessary repairs. We can clean damaged carpets and replace building materials lost to water.
First Response Services wants you to get back to your life as quickly and smoothly as possible. We provide you and your insurance agent estimates so there are no surprises.
Perry, Georgia is “where Georgia comes together.” The city sits along I-75 and is a meeting place for state and interstate highways. 16,000 people call the quaint community home. Perry is home to the Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter, which hosts 900,000 visitors a year for events including the Georgia National Fair and the Georgia National Rodeo. The city is also known for its golf courses, camping, fishing, and historic tours.