Fire Damage Restoration
First Response Services is a local, family-owned fire damage restoration services company.
First Response Services is a licensed general contractor and can complete your fire damage restoration project from start to finish. Everything from the initial site assessment, securing the site, fire cleaning contents cleaning, structure cleaning, drying and completing the full fire reconstruction project. First Response also has certified fire damage technicians on staff to handle any type of fire in your home or business.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Process
First Response Services understands how traumatizing and devastating a house fire are. A fire can destroy your entire property, and the water used to extinguish the fire can cause even more damage. When your property is faced with fire damage, contact First Response Services for 24/7 fire damage restoration.
24/7 Emergency Fire Damage Restoration
Actions To Take After A Fire Has Occured
- Secure the property and retain a contractor to board up windows, roofs, and additional damages.
- If you need emergency housing, food, clothing, basic furniture, counseling for you or your children, you may contact the Red Cross, Salvation Army or your church.
- Contact your insurance agent.
- If weather permits, open your windows for ventilation.
- If electricity is off, empty your refrigerators and freezers.
- Call a plumber to drain and blow out all water lines if heat is off in the winter (also known as winterizing).
- Retain receipts for any money you spend. These receipts may be necessary for possible insurance reimbursements.
- Nothing should be thrown away until the items are listed on an inventory of damaged belongings (for the insurance company to reimburse).
What You Shouldn't Do After A Fire
- Do not enter the structure without the proper Personal Protective Equipment.
- Do not enter the structure until you meet with the Fire Official in charge.
- Do not wipe or attempt to wash fire residue from walls, ceilings, contents, or other absorbent surfaces without professional assistance.
- Do not use carpeting or upholstered furniture impacted by heavy smoke residue or debris.
- Do not use food items or canned goods exposed to heat.
- Do not turn on computers, televisions, stereos or electrical appliances until they have been cleaned and checked.
- Do not touch anything. Oil from your hands can permeate upholstery, walls, and woodwork, causing additional damage.
- Do not use any electrical fixtures, switches, or outlets.
Servicing Middle Georgia
First Response Services is the number one fire damage cleanup company in middle Georgia. We will work with your insurance adjuster to come to an agreement on the scope of work and pricing. Once the scope of work is agreed upon along with pricing, First Response can begin work immediately after the contract is signed.
Advantages Of Working With A Fire Damage Restoration Company
We understand insurance pricing programs and terminology.
Quick Turn Around
We are used to working on quick turn around repair projects with fast start dates.
We have the tools, technology, and experience in properly restore fire damages.